everything i own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: everything i own

im selling everything!!!!! 1. 55 gallon tank very few scratches , stand , glass tops filter, 36 inch light, sand , decor, plus fish, very nice tank its my baby 350.00 for all 2. 40 gallon breeder tank, short stand, glass tops, 36 inch coralife light w/ moonlights, filter hob, skimmer, lots of rock and deco, fish included 400.oo for all 3. 29 gallon tank , stand, two 2( inch lights ,filter, deco and fish included, 100.oo for all 4. 10 gallon with rocks, black gravel, deco and filter no light no fish no top no stand 20.oo i can send pics via text only and any questions as well sale today and tomarrow only no trades cash only text me 8323171894 these are my pride and joy but gotta come up with quick cash all my fish are healthy and fat and i will miss them thank you prices are firm thanks fb
    55 gal DISCUS Community Tank)
    45 gallon tank OB Peacock, asst. peacock, with albino oscars community
    10 gallon (fancey guppy, dwarfpuffer, mollies, platys)
    10 gallon Hospital tank
    2.5 gallon dragon betta male tank
    13 gallon plants only tank soon to B saltwater!!!

stock list as follows: 55/ tiger oscar 6 inch parrot fish 5 inch 2 red jewel 4 / 3 inch female kenyi 3 inch 1 yellow lab 2 inch 2 bumblebees 4 inch 3 zebra obliquens 2m/1f 1 ob red zebra 1 red top zebra 4-5 inch and im sure i missed something i can add later 40/ 1 moray eel 1foot 1/2 2 archer fish 3 inch 4 green spotted puffers 3-4 2 sebae monos 3/2 inches these are acclimated to salt 29/ 2 angels 3 inch top to botm. 1 male betta 3 neon skirt tetras 5 serpae tetras 4 neon tetras if tanks are not sold soon i may part out
    10 gallon Hospital tank

Comment

How much for the parrot fish? Do you have any pics?

Thanks

Comment

What type of light is on the 55? is that a stock light on the 55, or something suitable for plants? and what type of filter?

Comment

Pm full... How much for the parrot fish. Do you know the sex?

Comment

pics?
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

How much for the Kenyi and yellow lab let me know sex
              if you know it

Comment

I'm very glad to hear it's all worked out. I hope all goes well for everyone.
                Vicki

• 90g Planted - Journal - New Pics Mar23
                • 75g Planted - Journal (on PT)
                • 29g Planted - Journal
                • 29g Planted
                • 5g Planted RCS

Comment

To all who posted there was an issue of ownership of an item being sold between the op and another member. That issue has been resolved between the two parties. The member was contacted via pm and agreed that the issue didn't need to be left out for public consumption. Posts referencing that issue were deleted as the issue has been resolved
                  120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
                  180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks, Gene. I'm sure everyone would agree that we appreciate your willingness to volunteer your time to help make the fishbox the great community that is it.

Originally posted by Gene D View Post
                    To all who posted there was an issue of ownership of an item being sold between the op and another member. That issue has been resolved between the two parties. The member was contacted via pm and agreed that the issue didn't need to be left out for public consumption. Posts referencing that issue were deleted as the issue has been resolved
                    210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
                    135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
                    125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
                    90G star sapphire
                    75G buccochromis rhoadesii
                    55G ?
                    30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Comment

Text sent
                      <*||||>< <*||||>< <*||||><

Comment

to all interested in fish please text only as i am not in the site as much as i would like to be and can only send pics via text 40 breeder not for sale contents is 55 double standard light and hob filter i have grown ferns with this light didnt know about issue written on my post soooooo.. Text only!!!!!!! thanks fb
                        10 gallon Hospital tank

Comment

Bump - very nice tank and fish.
                          <*||||>< <*||||>< <*||||><

Comment

Working...
                          X