240g fish tank, stand, and canopy $1480

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 240g fish tank, stand, and canopy $1480

For sale Like new condition 96x24x24....240g with stand and canopy plus new glass tops. $1480
    Attached Files

dream tank GLWS
    46 Gallon Bowfront, GT & L187b (2)

Comment

where picture of the
      canopy ??????

Comment

what filters where on that

Comment

Wow. Nice!

Comment

I've seen this in person and "Like new" is an understatement! This thing IS NEW!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Damn bro, I've waiting for this tank to hit the market but I just bought my 420. it looks great bro but I thought you said you were having it drilled?
              420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris360 View Post
                  Damn bro, I've waiting for this tank to hit the market but I just bought my 420. it looks great bro but I thought you said you were having it drilled?
                  That was the plan but I can do it myself since the bottom is PVC. If it dont get sold I will turn it into a Discus tank and add two overflows.

Comment

Originally posted by Autonet View Post
                    That was the plan but I can do it myself since the bottom is PVC. If it dont get sold I will turn it into a Discus tank and add two overflows.
                    It looks great, Good luck
                    420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Working...
                    X