A couple of bits and bobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: A couple of bits and bobs

got a couple little bits sitting around, thought i'd see if anyone can use them -

2 x 96w PC Retro kit, comes with ballasts that are only a couple of months old, all wired up with power cables and sockets plus 4 bulbs, 1x 10k, 1x12k, 1x420nm, 1x 460nm, all used a couple months but plenty of life in them. $40?

Ushio 400w 14k SE bulb, came with lights i purchased but only checked the color...not blue enough for my liking. $20?

Also would like to gauge interest on a full 55g setup, the one in my profile pic (not the nugget, hit my name)
    55g complete with solid oak stand, glass tops, double bright leds, emperor 400, airpod bubbles, 50lbs (!) black and neon substrate, huge knee of driftwood (15lbs about 28" long, 16" high with the bend) densely packed with plastic plants (looks very natural though, wife wouldn't have it any other way ;-) ) rocks etc. we're thinking of asking 250 for the full setup, more than most craigslist ads admittedly, but i still think it's fair for the full system and it really is a beautiful tank.
    WILL NOT PART OUT, COMES AS A FULL SET-UP OR NOT AT ALL - SORRY
    Last edited by BiGPiNK; 04-08-2012, 12:20 AM.
Working...
X