24" lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: 24" lights

So I'm about to upgrade the pea puffers, I have a 20g tall and everything I need to set up, but the lights. I thought I would check and see- anyone have something laying around I could buy off of you?

This will be a planted tank, so I'm hoping for 24'' 2x T5HO or something like. If you have something to get rid of for a fair price, or know of a good deal on retail somewhere, let me know!

Thanks, Boxers!
    "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

I have a sundial 4 x 24 watt t5 ho

Comment

Kiko has the coralife pc and when mounted with the coralife legs it'll fit on there.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by semper View Post
        I have a sundial 4 x 24 watt t5 ho
        That sounds like a little more than I want, but I might be able to make it work- let me talk to the man with the veto, PMing you for price in the meantime...

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
        Kiko has the coralife pc and when mounted with the coralife legs it'll fit on there.
        I saw that, I'd like to avoid overhang though- cause if I don't, I'm thinking Roy will end up stealing it for the 30g , and I'll have to find another one anyway. Might as well get what I need the first time! Thanks, though.
        "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
        X