No announcement yet.

lots of very nice plants for sale. top quality and good prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool ya, hey everybody thanks for the compliments and various other b.s. too bad nobody wants to buy anything... I will be exploring other avenues for selling these plants. So they might not be for sale much longer. :S... :) Blah blah blah

Comment

honestly i am considering a road trip if i can get away. i hate to play the single dad card but it is what it is. can you post a pic of ludwigia gladulosa? if it is that really violet / crimson looking one in your tank then i may be interested in that. So far my rescapoe list contains l. aromatica 'hipporoides', e.stellata, r.nanjenshan and the l.gladulosa if its the right color and leaf form. i will text you closer to the weekend to confirm if i can get away...

but if u have to sell them elsewhere then thats cool too...
      75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
      28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
      12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
      29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
      45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
      33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Hey charles

Comment

Are you just doing maintenance or planning a major rescape?

Comment

Neither.. I am trying to sell plants :) I have 270 gallons of planted tanks and I know how to grow them so well that they make my electric green tetras look PALE in comparison!!!!!!!!!! Don't believe me? Fine here is proof:
            Attached Files

Comment

hit up planted tank and ship the plants.

I haven't seen many high-tech planted enthusiast on here so unless you are giving it away there's probably not gonna be much interest.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

And still.... no buyers of the finest plants available anywhere I know of.... AND grown 100% UNDERWATER..._______BTW____ hey Houston fish box, if you can find anywhere within 100 miles of my house that has plants of this quality AVAILABLE FOR SALE?!?! I will gladly give you one of my tanks. No ****

Comment

Originally posted by gardentank View Post
                  And still.... no buyers of the finest plants available anywhere I know of.... AND grown 100% UNDERWATER..._______BTW____ hey Houston fish box, if you can find anywhere within 100 miles of my house that has plants of this quality AVAILABLE FOR SALE?!?! I will gladly give you one of my tanks. No ****
                  why are you getting offended by HFB brokeness?

)

I don't bother listing trimmings when I have planted tanks going, I usually toss it in a muddy area where my water hose leaks to see if they will grow emersed.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I am realizing this... You are correct, sir

Comment

Nice plants too bad ive got a low tech tank
                      mmm...pancakes

Comment

Originally posted by gardentank View Post
                        Is this a challenge?

Comment

gauntlet down - check! challenge sent - check! lol.

not accepted by me though, i dont have near the cool varieties that some people have going on
                          Last edited by Totenkampf; 04-26-2012, 08:53 AM.
                          75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                          28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                          12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                          29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                          45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                          33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

I have limnophilia aromatica grown emersed in my front yard but you can find it at most asian supermarkets for like 59-89c a bushell and they convert over really easily.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by digitallinh View Post
                              Is this a challenge?
                              Yes! An impossible challenge. Nobody buys anything on here anyway and I'm bored so, yes, go find me a unicorn :)

Comment

Working...
                              X