Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6'x2' Canopy with built 2x250W MH and 2x140mm fans and 2x250W Electronic Ballast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 6'x2' Canopy with built 2x250W MH and 2x140mm fans and 2x250W Electronic Ballast

6ft x 2ft canopy with 4 doors, 2 in the front 2 in the back.

Color is oak
    2x 250Watt Metal halide (don't know the bulb color but it looks white with a slight hint of yellow) BRIGHT
    2x Mega 150-250W Electronic Ballast
    2x 140mm Fans, made to suck out all the hot air within the canopy. These fans work GREAT! I left the metal halides on and didn't notice any heat.

Everything is wired up and working properly.

asking price $340

Or trade for a Eheim 2262 with media or FX5 + cash or 40 fish sticks. (depends on what variant of fish sticks)
    Last edited by aggrofishkeeper; 04-20-2012, 10:23 PM.

I hate you.

I was just looking for one the other day and settled on a 72x18.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Well that sucks....I would of traded for some of your fish sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
        I hate you.

I was just looking for one the other day and settled on a 72x18.
        how you get a 72x18 to fit on your tank!?!?

Comment

raised it up with me and my brother and then lowered it down onto the tank?
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think what cuong is trying to say is a 180g is 6x2ft how did a 18'' width canopy fit on your tank.

Comment

oh DANG.... for real??? it was that easy?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by aggrofishkeeper View Post
                I think what cuong is trying to say is a 180g is 6x2ft how did a 18'' width canopy fit on your tank.
                thanks... people that are so smart tends to forget the simple questions.. hahah

Comment

the depth was short but overall it still fits the tank, I added/patched a piece of wood to extend the depth to match my tank.

the price was too good to pass up for the quality and material.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
                    thanks... people that are so smart tends to forget the simple questions.. hahah
                    LoL, simple questions get simple answers.

The length is the same, it fits onto the tank regardless of what depth it is but covering the whole tank is a different story.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have about 10oz of the veggie sticks left if you are still interested.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                        LoL, simple questions get simple answers.

The length is the same, it fits onto the tank regardless of what depth it is but covering the whole tank is a different story.
                        hahah smart guy!!!! i have to ask you DETAILED questions from now on hahah

Comment

It's pretty basic if you think about it... 72" canopy fits on 72" tanks.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yea i got that part down.. but i didnt know if you hacked it off to fit the 24" or just layed it on top to the tank

Comment

why would I hack anything off? my tank has the 24" depth and I got a 18" deep canopy so I just added a piece and refinished it.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X