Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY FishBox... I want something.. please read :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a lot of awesome planted tanks around houston but not many of them post on here.

We've got quite a few famous Nature Aquarium people here that have been acknowledge worldwide...

What all comes with my new 20g again?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

cant back down on that deal now!!!!! like they say " BE BOUT IT DONT TALK BOUT IT" hahaha

Comment

Hell, we have the ADG in houston.

One of two big suppliers of ADA products in the US.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ya but does ADG sell plants? Nope :)

Comment

Actually.... they do.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

And if I recall from your other thread you stated if anyone has plants as good as yours for cheaper or better price thhe person finding it can have one of your tanks.... so that means "free" is probably the cheapest you could get
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Would you like to know where to get rare or newly available to the hobby plants too?
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Lol have fun with your new tank ek

Comment

Originally posted by gardentank View Post
                    I want to know of anywhere within 100 miles of Houston that has 100% submersed growth plants available for sale, that are better quality than these in the pics that I have grown myself.. Lookat the pics and tell me where you can buy better quality plants than the ones I grow!!!! If ANYONE can tell me just one place to find better plants than this, I will give you one of my tanks! Noooooo ****!! I really want to know.....

I have never seen better quality plants of those shown in your pics for sale within 100 miles of Houston. These are exceptional specimens. On close inspection of the pics, I could not see one flaw. I'd say they are as close to perfection as those plants can be and it would be impossible to produce any better. (This should sufficiently stroke gardentank's ego - which I think was the primary intention of his post...)
                    <*||||>< <*||||>< <*||||><

Comment

I'd take a tank full of rare crypts, anubias, and buchephalandra anyday!

Nice plants though Charles, but really what is the point of this post.

Comment

Petsmart has some nice plants.

Comment

The one on shepherd and West Alabama has a decent 3-tiered display of them.

Comment

There are some very nice specimens growing wild in every bayou and side ditch all over Houston. All you have to do is pull over and dig! These will also thrive submerged and will actually grow right out the top of your tank if not trimmed regularly.
                            <*||||>< <*||||>< <*||||><

Comment

I'm still waiting on when I can pick up my tank...
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                                Actually.... they do.
                                I just called them and guess what? They don't sell plants yet

Comment

Working...
                                X