Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large Coral Frag Tank Aquarium(whole system)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Large Coral Frag Tank Aquarium(whole system)

I had this setup running for about 2 months. It is a frag tank. It measures 48"x24" and 10" deep. It holds approx 55 gallons. This sale includes the following:

1. Glass aquarium (reef ready) 48"x24" (tank is flawless with no scratches or chips) 2. Black Custom made stand that is about 4' high. 3. Reef Octopus skimmer 4. Approx 100+ lbs of Live rock 5. 48" aquatic life 4 bulb t5 high out fixture with all ati bulbs 6. 45 gallon sump and all required plumbing 7. Chaeto and refugium light 8. Eco plus approx 600 gph return pump 9. Live sand.

This system is already up and running and will make an excellent frag tank for anyone who is interested. I have several tanks and no longer have time to maintain so many tanks.

Please call or text 832 475 6798 with any inquiries.

Asking $700 obo

Check out pics on craigslist

Originally posted by kh19148 View Post
    I had this setup running for about 2 months. It is a frag tank. It measures 48"x24" and 10" deep. It holds approx 55 gallons. This sale includes the following:

1. Glass aquarium (reef ready) 48"x24" (tank is flawless with no scratches or chips) 2. Black Custom made stand that is about 4' high. 3. Reef Octopus skimmer 4. Approx 100+ lbs of Live rock 5. 48" aquatic life 4 bulb t5 high out fixture with all ati bulbs 6. 45 gallon sump and all required plumbing 7. Chaeto and refugium light 8. Eco plus approx 600 gph return pump 9. Live sand.

This system is already up and running and will make an excellent frag tank for anyone who is interested. I have several tanks and no longer have time to maintain so many tanks.

Please call or text 832 475 6798 with any inquiries.

Asking $700 obo

Check out pics on craigslist
    If you ever plan to part out I called dibs on the tank, stand and sump. I have all the equipment ready just need the three :P

Comment

Hey if your serious about the tank stand and sump pm me

Comment

Working...
      X