Small HOB overflow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Small HOB overflow

Looking for something of a special deal ;-)
    i'm looking for something cheap first and foremost, if i could spend less than 20 bucks i'd be made up :-)
    however, if anyone has one of the small continuous siphon overflows (the one's without u-tubes) i would prefer that!
    looking to meet up next weekend so you've got the week to raid your odds'n'ends boxes! ;-) just kidding, any help would be appreciated though! :-)

Bump, it's pay-day so somebody help me out please!

Comment

Originally posted by BiGPiNK View Post
      Bump, it's pay-day so somebody help me out please!
      Check on amazon man. They have the continues overflows for $50 by eshoppe

Comment

Yeah, i had a guy on marsh who suggested i could build one myself for my budget, but in all honesty, i'm A; impatient, so i want to drive out to someone today, not wait for delivery
        and B; SUPER-CHEAP-***-TIGHT-WAD-BOY according to my wife, and having seen the continuous siphons on aquatraders for 40 bucks i was hoping someone might just have the magical trifecta and make me a very happy boy today! ;-) thanks for the amazon tip though...off i go to trawl the pages again!

Comment

Originally posted by BiGPiNK View Post
          Yeah, i had a guy on marsh who suggested i could build one myself for my budget, but in all honesty, i'm A; impatient, so i want to drive out to someone today, not wait for delivery
          and B; SUPER-CHEAP-***-TIGHT-WAD-BOY according to my wife, and having seen the continuous siphons on aquatraders for 40 bucks i was hoping someone might just have the magical trifecta and make me a very happy boy today! ;-) thanks for the amazon tip though...off i go to trawl the pages again!
          Haha

Comment

Bump, somebody please help me out? Budget is maybe a little more flexible than I made it sound and i'd like to be up and running with my new sump this weekend! Somebody please help?

Comment

Ttt - buuuuump!

Comment

I have a 600GPH overflow for $35
                http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

u-tube or c-siphon? thanks!

Comment

U-tube. It's all I use.
                    http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

could you text me some piccys please?

Comment

I have a C-siphon overflow box that I bought from Fish R Us, before changing to a canister filter. It worked great on my 55 gal. tank. It has only been used for a couple of weeks and willing to sale it for $30 if you want to pick it up. I paid around $80 dollars for it, bit it's doing me no good in my garage. Text 281-381-9607

Comment

Working...
                        X