This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Guianacara geayi

after seeing the group at ADG I would like a pair to go into my SA bio-tope tank.

If anyone knows where to get some locally that are juvi/adult size, lmk.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Haven't seen one of those in a long time locally, but I see them on aquabid all the time. In fact there is a post for some right now.
    Emerald Green Rainbowfish
    Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Hmmm.... online info on them seems spotty...

Guinacara Sphenozona is another that is nice
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I saw an auction for those guys. They pop up from time to time on aqua. Look really nice in a group. I had an Amazon set up about 20 years ago Guinacara sp. with some Chocholate chiclids (Hypselecara coryphaenoides) in a 210 gallon.
        Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

Kinda going for that type for my tank...

So far I have a group of Myleus Schomburgki thinbar redhooks and would like to have the Guinacara to inhabit the driftwood/rockscape, actually to clean up any extra food the others miss.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That will be awsome. Those guys are good at scavenging open bottom, but hard for them to get into the driftwood and rockscape, once they get larger. If You have a sand bottom, I can garantee it will sparkle with those guys. Some one replied to another forum Jeff Rapps is a great source for New World Cichlids. I ordered very nice Uaru from him a few years back (which I killed ). He might have what your looking for.
            Yellow Rabbit Snails

Comment

I checked his site and he has none listed... C and R tropical has uaru though and for a super good price.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

We got geayi also.2 sizes

Comment

Got some
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                  X