This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 156 gallon Oceanic for sale

I have a 156 gallon Oceanic tank with stand, drilled and sump for sale. $500. The tank is about 3 years old. The sump does not fit under the stand. The stand is "not" oceanic. The sump is 55 gallons. The tank is located in Beaumont Tx. I have no way to deliver it so you will have to come get it and bring help. It's extremely heavy. Pump included (not sure what kind of pump it is. The tank for sale is the large tank on the left. It's 5' long 2' wide. But don't quote me on that.
    It's set up as freshwater but was previously saltwater. If you're interested send me a text 409-790-0636.387874_2556675628621_1005874414_32725477_2121485276_n.jpgtank1.jpgtank2.jpg
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

thats a nice looking puffer

Comment

Very nice dimensions if it's a 5' tank!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Perfect deminisions for what i want.... but i cannot get a tank till i move... =/
        20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
        NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

More details: Tank size: 5' long, 24" wide, and 25" tall. Tank will stand is 56" tall. The sump does not fit under the current stand. The stand has 3 sections with 2 walls. If this were an oceanic stand that was open the sump would fit under it. The sump is a standard 55 gallon tank from petsmart turned into a sump. Sump size: 48" long 12" wide and 21" tall.
          I have glass lids, lights, magnetic cleaner, hoses, socks, bio balls and other media that goes with the sump and tank. The tanks is all glass.

Comment

Ok people if you're really intrested in this tank. Make me an offer I need it gone by Saturday night 10pm. I paid $1000 just for the tank. If it's not gone by Saturday night 10pm it will become a very nice bathtub.
            Last edited by edmlfc; 05-23-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Good luck with your sale I have the reef ready one with no center brace. Beautiful tank and if I was not moveing I would buy for sure
              34g Neo Nano Mixed Reef

And you guys thought I was done,I'm just getting started
              ~Macon Fish Look Easy~

Comment

Sendg you a PM.
                Thanks so much,
                Lydia
                409-499-1279

Comment

Sold

Comment