XL Vilmagi Tang 11" Male with streamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: XL Vilmagi Tang 11" Male with streamers

I have a very healthy, beautiful, friendly male villmangi tang that needs a bigger tank. No medical history, very clean, nice streamers and protruding forehead.
    Only interested in selling it to someone that has a tank that is 350 + gallons. Do not inquire unless you have a very large tank. This fish is my baby and I want it to have a good home.
    Asking $225 for a solid 10"-11" show villmangi male. I live in the spring area my email is murphey01@yahoo.com

I don't want to come off as rude for saying do not inquire in less you have a large fish tank. It's just that this is a big fish and needs a big tank. THANKS!!

Comment

Streamers!!! Healthy!! Still for sale. Price negotiable

Comment

pic?

Comment

Wish I saw this sooner I would have grabbed this. But I went nutty on some stuff and I was told to chill.
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
          28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I absolutely love this fish. I had one that would literally swim in my hand and want me to hold him. He was the coolest fish I have ever had. Good luck finding him a good home.
            125G: Mikula Frontosas
            75G: Mbuna Cichlids, Jack Dempsey

Comment

Could u send me some pics please 713-385-8437, thank you

Comment

tang FS

Need to find a home this weekend! I can send you current pictures. This is a great fish!

Comment

Price negotiable!!! moving soon

I have of pictures available! Text me at two eight one- seven2 3 9000. Moving soon and need to sell the fish!!! price negotiable Want a good home

Comment

Working...
                  X