Salt water fish!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patbran003 View Post
    So I guess with me being a newcomer to this hobby and making a couple purchases from this guy that makes it sound like a scam? I was warned that the people on here did not accept newcomers to well. I guess they were right. Sorry for posting.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

People here are *******s.... Not all of them... Some are just old people who sit around in the computer talking smack about other people, because they have noting to do. Dont feel bad they do it to every one... I have to put up with it.
    SEA YALL LATER

Comment

Thats a pretty big brush to paint a forum just because a few people posted something you didnt like. The point of the forums is to allow people to voice their opinions this isnt a homogenous group that all thinks the same way. I am sure you can find tons of people that are new on here that are appreciative of all the help people have given. So I think you need to back off the horse and relax. Now in regards to alex's comment I am sure that there will be people who will be skeptical of a post by a person with no other posts about another person/business with no known business dealings. How is anyone to know that it isnt as you say a scam? But at the same note just because there are two people with no posts doesnt mean it is. You are entitled to your opinion of fishboys sales as anyone else is allowed to state their opinion of the praise.
      Resident fish bum
      330G FOWLR
      34G Reef
      330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
      28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
      Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I apologize if I jumped on the defensive side but I am new here and have no posts and have just been reading things on here. It just hit me wrong that the first post I made I had a negative comment to it. I do not condone scams or fake posts and to be made like I was "helping another newbie out" just hit me wrong. I will just have to get more active on here to let others see what I am about. Again I apologize and thanks for your post.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

As an addition people can feel that having a post count and posts about a person can help tell if the person is legit similar to ebay with the ratings. The more posts and sales the more likely people will know if the person rips people off or lies. I am not saying that because you dont have many posts that you are lying.
          Resident fish bum
          330G FOWLR
          34G Reef
          330G Discus biotopish (no longer running)
          28G JBJ Reef (no longer running)
          Treasurer, GHAC

Comment

I don't think you should be apologizing,, to welcome you to Houston Fish Box i will give you the best deal ever. PM me and let me know what you want and ill go ahead and just basically give the fish over to you for a fraction of a price. We are moving this weekend so I don't want to take any fish with me because i don't want them to die in the transportation process...
            SEA YALL LATER

Comment

where are you located at?

Comment

Spring Branch
                SEA YALL LATER

Comment

Would today be a good time to come by, you can call or text me at 8322820523 (Jose) ty
                  Pasadena tx

Comment

Working...
                  X