Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twinbar tinfoil barbs, Blackbar SilverDollars, Geo.Altifrons, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Twinbar tinfoil barbs, Blackbar SilverDollars, Geo.Altifrons, etc.

Trying to keep these things alive till the new tank/home is done is starting to become more of a chore than anything and not being able to enjoy/view them takes away from it even more so I've decided to finally let go.

Prices are firm
    unless there are multiple purchases which I will discount some but not really hurting to let them go.

FREE tub of Ken's premium veggie flakes with purchase (only one to give so first come first serve.

10x Myleus Schomburgkii - Emperor Red Hooks - Thin bar Red hooks: $50ea (sizes range from 3-5", Female heavy)$450 for the whole group and will toss in the rest of the fish listed with purchase.

4x Twinbar Tinfoil Barbs - Barbonymus schwanefeldii (3-4") : $25 for the group
    Great addition to the tank, I have witnessed with my own eyes, they eat poop.

2x Red Oscars (look to be a pair, follows each other around. Approx. 6") $20 for the pair

All fish are eating Tilapia filets, MarketPrawn, Hikari Massivore, Superworms, Nightcrawlers, NLS 1,2,3mm, Hikari frozen Krill, Hikari frozen Bloodworms. Healthy as can be and the best coloration I have seen when compared to others.

NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES EXCEPT FOR A LARGE CARBON BOTTLE(2cu.ft.)ESPECIALLY OFFERS FOR BROKEN/NOT WORKING/NOT COMPLETE/RIGGED TOGETHER ITEMS. ALSO LOOKING FOR 5ft SUMP/TANK IN GOOD CONDITION

300g jar of 2mm NLS Thera+A with purchase of $50 or more.

Can accept paypal/ CC via paypal/ cash/ gold/ money order
    Last edited by eklikewhoa; 08-19-2012, 06:32 PM.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Lots of nice fish bro. Didnt realize you had so many
    mmm...pancakes

Comment

Originally posted by rgonzales View Post
      Lots of nice fish bro. Didnt realize you had so many
      Thanks, I like fish in groups and sometimes get carried away.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Know exactly what you mean Q. GLWS
        http://www.facebook.com/DAScolorado

Comment

It's a disease.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Geophagus look good! GLWTS
            20g mixed reef

Comment

I seen this coming, it sucks bro. It's all good, the new tank and stock is gonna be PIMPIN!!!
              420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Originally posted by Chris360 View Post
                I seen this coming, it sucks bro. It's all good, the new tank and stock is gonna be PIMPIN!!!
                Yeah it sucks but it has to be done.

Gonna be hard having to deal with these, my dog and getting the new house ready so I decided on what I wanted to part with and the dog wasn't having it.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

you will get more fish
                  Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                    Yeah it sucks but it has to be done.

Gonna be hard having to deal with these, my dog and getting the new house ready so I decided on what I wanted to part with and the dog wasn't having it.
                    You can't part with the dog!!! Good thing it was the fish. I've always wanted a English bulldog but can't get it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                      you will get more fish
                      I'm sure.

Originally posted by cu0ngsayz View Post
                      You can't part with the dog!!! Good thing it was the fish. I've always wanted a English bulldog but can't get it right now.
                      That's why the fish are being parted with. I wanted him for a few years prior and when there was a change in my life that made room for him I got him. New chapter in life in a way.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

dang those tinfoils got big!!... bump for A1 fishes!!
                        20L nano saltwater tank- (In Progress)

55G tropheus tank- 22 T. ikola,23 T. red chimba, 4 brevis, 3 b.pleco, 1 dwarf giraffe cat
                        NO SUCH THING AS OVER FILTRATION... =DD

Comment

Originally posted by Kiko View Post
                          dang those tinfoils got big!!... bump for A1 fishes!!
                          Think this is the first time I got a fish that actually grows fast like other keepers claim. The photo is of a smaller one, I see one that looks a bit bigger.

Might be the 3cups of food they get a day and the every other day 100% water changes.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

updated some prices.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Got a tub of 2mm NLS that I just picked up that will go with whatever purchase of $50 or more.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X