Burundi Frontosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Burundi Frontosa

I'm looking for some burundi frontosa. I'm a little short on cash nowadays but I do have some extra equipment and fish laying around. Well, the fish aren't laying around, they are in a tank but you get the idea. Let me know what you got and what you're looking for. Maybe we can make a deal.

Specifically up for trade are the kenyi, 4 yellow labs, 4 borleyi, several assorted peacocks - 3 male and the rest female, 3-4 red/blue mixed zebras. I probably could part with a small number of shellies or shrimp as well if necessary. I also have a fluval 404 with a coralife 9W uv sterilizer hooked up inline. The bulb was just replaced on the uv sterilizer.
    Last edited by BeefyG; 08-04-2012, 03:47 PM.
    135 gal Fahaka Puffer
    150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
    185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

You letting any clown loaches go?
    420 Gallon: IT's, NGT's, NTT's, AT's, Cichla Pleizona, Bichirs, Blue Arowana, Spotted Gar, Clown Loaches

Comment

Nah, not those lol
      135 gal Fahaka Puffer
      150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
      185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Looking for 4" or less btw.
        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

I have 17 Burundis 12 are f1 all are 4 in 5 in and 3 in send me a text 8325732675

Comment

More so looking to trade than buy
            135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

I got 19 fries growing right now from my burrundies colony and two more holding let me know what you got for trade or sell.

Comment

PM sent.
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

I got 40-50 ,freshly spit too about 3 inch. they are all from the same two females.I got my cuad as wild caught ,so I do consider then to be f1.
                  Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
                  Mark Twain

Comment

I'm not too worried about F1, F2 etc. Got any interest in malawi cichlids or particular equipment needs?
                    135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

i have some jewel cichlids for trade, interested in burundi frontosa.(Or any other cichlids)

Comment

Are you trying to trade me your jewels for my fronts or are you offering to give someone your jewels so I can get some fronts?
                        135 gal Fahaka Puffer

Comment

actually i have few jewel that i want to trade for frontosa if some one interested.

Comment

Dude u just highjack this thread
                            125 gal-P. Kachase,simochromis, vampire pleco,bn pleco,bulldog pleco

55 gal- Ilangis ,clown pleco,abn pleco,rubber lip pleco

55 gal-Canary cheek,Ikola,duboisi, and fry

10 gal -fry tank,snails

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X