X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Discus for sale

ALL SOLD

Page 3 shows most of the pics

I have 5 Discus I am trying to sell. Love these fish they are great. Currently eating Flakes, bloodworms, shrimp. Purchased from HAW and are simply immaculate.

Only reason I am selling is due to azgardens shipped me more fish then I wanted. So I am overstocked on Severums. Also the fish they sent me are sick. Being that severums are my favorite fish the Discus got to go.

The brown discus I am holding for someone. The other 4 are up for $23 each. PM Me!
    ALL SOLD
    Last edited by Outofexile86; 08-26-2012, 08:39 PM.
    150 gallon - Mississippi map turtles, chocolate cichlids, red spotted severums

40 GB - Red Shoulder severums

John 3:16

discus

Originally posted by Outofexile86 View Post
    http://www.houstonfishbox.com/vforum...kind-of-discus

Page 3 shows most of the pics

I have 5 Discus I am trying to sell. Love these fish they are great. Currently eating Flakes, bloodworms, shrimp. Purchased from HAW and are simply immaculate.

Only reason I am selling is due to azgardens shipped me more fish then I wanted. So I am overstocked on Severums. Also the fish they sent me are sick. Being that severums are my favorite fish the Discus got to go.

The brown discus I am holding for someone. The other 4 are up for $23 each. PM Me!
    Check your messages

Comment

Working...
    X