This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl gourami male free to good home

Guess, I've solved the mistery of my Pearl Gourami's trio not being peacefull to each other  
    To my surprise and embaresment on of the two females started developing red on ter chest and growing really "male like" dorsal fin.  
    So I have a peral gourami male for adoption - if anybody wants it him - let me know.

PS
    Here is how my bigger male looks (NOTE: IT'S NOT THE FISH FOR ADOPTION, BUT OLDER TANKMATE)

Re: Pearl gourami male free to good home

I want him but where are you located?
    180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

West Houston, just south of I-10 and Sam Houston ( 8 )

Comment

Of all the gouramis I have owned, the Pearl is my favorite.  Especially the fully grown male in mating colors.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

i love pearls too, definately one of my favorite gouramis. if Super dont get him i may.
          Never fear I is here
          David Abeles
          Vice President
          Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

If you bring him to the auction, I'll bid on him.
            I'd love to have him, its just that the cost of gas for a round trip excedes the value of a single fish.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Bring him to the GHAC meeting and I'm positive you will find more than a few that will take him and give him a good hom.
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

OK.

Comment

Working...
                X