This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 135 Gallon 2'x6'x1.5' with double cabinet + drawer $400.00

I have a 135? gallon fish tank, with a cabinet fish stand that stands about 4 feet tall.  Overall the whole setup is in really good condition. When I bought it, it came with everything for salt water, but I didnt feel experienced enough, and used it for fresh water only.  The tank itself stand 2 feet tall and 6 feet by 1 1/2 feet wide.  I just recently drained it to sell it, and there are NO leaks at all.  I paid $600 for it, I'm trying to get $400 for it.  If you're interested or want more infor please e-mail me at duplantif@hotmail.com or call me at 832 788 4917, my name is Shaun.  Thank you

Re: 135 Gallon 2'x6'x1.5' with double cabinet + drawer $400.

Very Nice stand, but I am not in the market for big tank right now.
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Is it reef ready tank? I can not tell by the picture

Comment

Shaun, I try to call you for the tank but your cell phone will not ecept incoming call.

Comment

Yeah, heh, forgot to pay my phone bill, all is working and good now :)

Comment

Is this tank still available?  Where abouts are you located?

Comment

The tank is still avaialbe, i live around Gessner + Bellaire in Southwest Houston

Let me know, thanks, Shaun

Comment

ok.  Your price is good, I am just trying to decide whether I want to buy a new or used tank.

Ryan

Comment

Used are cheaper, therefore you have more money for other goodies. Go used.
                  So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

I have sent a PM about buying the tank let me know ...Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X