Marbled Hatchetfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Marbled Hatchetfish

Has anyone seen these lately? I have not seen these in a while and have been wanting some recently.
    65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

30G "The Mudhole" 3 African Mudskippers (Periophthalmus barbarus)

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Marbled Hatchetfish

Petsmart.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
      Petsmart.
      Really? I have seen the Silver Hatchets there before, but never the Marbled.
      65G African Tank (1 Ropefish, 1 Senegal Bichir, 3 Spotted Climbing Pearch, 2 Black Calvus "Zebra", 1 Featherfin Cat, African Knife, 2 Upside down Cats and an African Butterfly Fish.

20G 4 Longfin Zebra Danio, 2 Julii Cory, 2 Bolivian Ram, 1 Stripped Raphael and 3 Glass Cats.

Comment

Originally posted by barrettsline View Post
        Petsmart.
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
          +1
          Really? Which Petsmart? I REALLY want some.

Comment

Marbled Hatchetfish

The one on bay area had some recently
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

The last place I bought some was Fish Gallery a few years ago, but they usually get them in fairly regularly. Try calling Don and seeing if they have any ordered. I will caution about being very wary to place them in any system with South American Puffers, mine were eaten in less then 2 days. The SAP did not bother the Silver hatchets at all, but apparently the marbled ones were certainly on the menu...
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
              Desiderius Erasmus
              GHAC President

Comment

Thanks yall, I found me some today at Fish Gallery! Lookin good in the tank.

Comment

Marbled Hatchetfish

Got any pictures of your new hatchet fish?

Comment

Originally posted by CRUSHER View Post
                    Got any pictures of your new hatchet fish?
                    Hey Crusher, I will get some posted up later today. Just got done cleaning my two 2217's on my African tank and need to hit the hay. Texans kickoff at noon!

Comment

Working...
                    X