X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Fish for sale or trade

Hi guys.

I have a few healthy fish I need to find new homes for.

First, for you Amazon / Central South America boxers:
    I have 2 Black Banded Leporinus or leporinus fasciatus for $20. One is 11-12 inches long, the other is 5-6 inches. Sexes are unknown. They can be seen in the video below with my Oscars. They are currently housed in a 180g but are going to need at least a 125g with a top. They are jumpers when spooked and can jump LONG distances. They are very active fish, as you can see. I've also read that they can be fin nippers, however, mine haven't ever displayed that characteristic & I've had the big one for over a year. They eat pretty much anything; algae, algae wafers, shrimp (dead, frozen or alive), flake, & pellets but beware they will nibble on aquatic plants if they are left unfed.

Next I have 2 pink gourami for $10. One is around 4 inches, the other is around 5, again sexes are unknown. They are currently housed in a 75g tank with 5 Koi Angels, 6 neon tetras, 2 blood parrots, 6 corys & 12 GloFish with no aggression or territory issues. They will need to be housed in the same size tank or larger as they can reach up to a foot in length (so I read, but I've had these guys for over a year in a 180 and they haven't grown much at all). They eat algae, algae wafers, flake & pellets.

Will consider all reasonable trades other than tanks. We have 13 tanks already! We housed all of these fish in our 180 prior to the Oscars doing their mating dance. I would rather send them to new homes than to keep moving them to other tanks every time the Oscars get an itch. If interested, send me a PM or text me at 281-235-0416.
    180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
    75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
    50g - Various platy & mollies
    10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Closed

Comment

Working...
          X