Looking for various low light plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Looking for various low light plants

Setting up my new Ram tank soon and need some plants. I have a short list below but am open to any. Prefer close to pearland to minimize driving. Thanks!

-Java Fern
    -Java moss
    -Wisteria
    -Anubias nana petite
    -some sort or floating cover that can be anchored to the side (pennywort maybe?)

Thanks in advance. Looking to pick up near the end of the week. Txt me at 832.221.5049 or I can be reached on here.

I have been looking for people close by to us not many planted tanks around here.
    I have xmas moss and it has been growing like crazy, and some micro sword that I could thin out

But right now I am battling MTS so you will more than likely get hitchhikers

Comment

i believe the HAS auction is OCT 21 should be plenty of plants there.
      280g:peacocks
      210g : haps
      12g : shellies
      (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Re: Looking for various low light plants

Originally posted by beto View Post
        +1. At great prices too!
        30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Originally posted by beto View Post
          Hmm where is this at never heard of it before

Comment

Originally posted by Mike&stef View Post
            I have been looking for people close by to us not many planted tanks around here.
            I have xmas moss and it has been growing like crazy, and some micro sword that I could thin out

But right now I am battling MTS so you will more than likely get hitchhikers
            I'll take you up on some Xmas moss and micro sword, hit me up with some info!

Comment

Oct. 21st @ the VFW off Dixie Farm Road, I believe. across from Ellington field. usually alot of plants,peacocks, and african cichlids go up for auction.
              280g:peacocks
              210g : haps
              12g : shellies
              (4) 55g:breeding tanks

Comment

Try contacting bikeguru .. he has a lot of plants in your list, the last time I spoke to him he was looking to sell.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                RG

90 G Freshwater
                17 Tetra
                1 Kenyi Cichlid
                9 Harlequin Rasbora
                1 Neon Rainbow Fish
                2 Dwarf Gourami
                1 Dalmation Molly

Comment

@ Beto & TexSun - Can anyone participate in these auctions or do you need to be a member? Do they have a website.
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  RG

90 G Freshwater
                  17 Tetra
                  1 Kenyi Cichlid
                  9 Harlequin Rasbora
                  1 Neon Rainbow Fish
                  2 Dwarf Gourami
                  1 Dalmation Molly

Comment

Re: Looking for various low light plants

Originally posted by redguppy50 View Post
                    @ Beto & TexSun - Can anyone participate in these auctions or do you need to be a member? Do they have a website.
                    Yes, anyone can participate. There's a thread detailing all about it. Something along the lines of HAS october auction... they always want more members.
                    30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

Looking to set the tank/plants up this weekend, so if anybody has some my number is 832.221.5049 thanks

Comment

Looking for Anubias nana, frog bit, and java fern. Would like to buy from somebody local this week.

Comment

i'm in missouri city and i have a lot of different types of plants for sale, for a good cause! come see me!
                          my fish house:
                          2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                          6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                          29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                          45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                          2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                          125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                          and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Originally posted by allysangels View Post
                            i'm in missouri city and i have a lot of different types of plants for sale, for a good cause! come see me!
                            +1 She's got a broad variety. I know for sure she has some Anubias nana petite and some java fern along with a bunch of other plants. Bring a wad of cash so you can pick out what you like while you're there because she's got other plants that aren't on her for sale thread and you might like them. Plus, you'd be helping her out!

Comment

Ally, can you shoot me a txt at 832.221.5049 and we can schedule a time? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X