This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plants wanted!

I am looking for anyone who might be doing a plant trim within the next 2 weeks and will be willing to part with some plants. I am mainly interested in java fern, mosses, swords and others that will survive in approx 2wpg of t5 lighting, no co2 with minimal ferts,  and Houston Super H20. I am doing a 75g semi bare bottomed tank and will attach all plants to dw and pot them until I get them and my showcase fish(discus) grown out to my satisfaction. I have dw, rock and aquasoil to use in pots. I am willing to pay fair value or consideration for efforts and willing to drive around the area to pick-up. Thanks in advance and have a great week!

Re: Plants wanted!

I have ton a lot of Java Ferns and moss. I have ones with very large standard and tropica leafs (some almost a foot). Some regular sized regular leafs some small leaves. Windelov plantlets. Basically every thing but narrow leaf.

I also have some Anubius: Coffefolia, Nana, etc.

I have some swords too that I could sell.

I am available on sunday. We can negotiate prices when you see the products. I will sell the Java Ferns, Moss at about %50 percent retail. I'm not sure about the Anubius and swords. I'll also give you a large amount of free clippings from my stems if you want them, but i'm not sure how well they will do with your light.

Comment

Working...
    X