This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: baby yellow labs for sale

I was going to bring some for the raffle. I was kinda disappointed that there was only one fish in the last raffle. I shouldnt complain, i did score a nice piece of holey rock and some great cookies. I just bought 250 bags, so i should be able to bag them myself :P

Comment

Well there you go......
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

:bsofftopic:

Comment

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother ...... :P
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I dont think ive read a thread that doesnt go slightly off topic.

Comment

This thread died with the baby labs at dinner time.....since then, its' been a free for all.....but who's counting

Comment

You dont like the Tropheus Chaitika? I see your holding out for the yellows, but theres 14 chaitikas left you could jump on.
                I just ordered some Spirulina and tropheus lovers flake off kensfish, along with a pound of regular flake for my other fish.

Comment

I agree, the chaitika is a gorgeous troph, but I would like to go with the nkonde since there are so many going for the chaitika's. I figure, somewhere down the road, someone will want to get rid of their chaitika, and maybe, just maybe if we haven't been blown up by our own governments made up terrorist groups, I maybe able to pick them up cheap????

:)

CF

Comment

I'll have to convince the wife that i should get the chaitika for my birthday, and the nkonde yellows for [s:c7c1c1cec0]christmas[/s:c7c1c1cec0] sorry, winter holiday.

Comment

I can pick up a couple of them up from you when there ready.. Send me a PM with your phone number...

Comment

oh and chris Iam the one that donated that big piece of holley rock,It really looked funny sitting next to all those smaller pieces.Iam glad to see this turned into "the chatroom" :axe: ha ha.

Comment

Well thanks for donating it, now just got to get more from Hanson and Geoffs aunts yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Brownsnoutuk";p="
                            Sure you dont want south americans? I know someone selling angels for $1.50 each.
                            LOL and i wonder who that could be???

i might take ya up on the angel offer got a 75g here that could use a few new angels

Ceaser, there is noting wrong with shipping fish, its still warm enough in tx, and ive bought from san ant, hou before priority mail gets here overnight
                            even had several boxes shipped from alaska to texas talk about being worried overnight

if you have ever been to one of the auctions up here , you would know why i would rather have them shipped in
                            the dallas fish box is not as active as this one for sure :(

the cheap fish thing was more of a joke than anything else LOL

Comment

Kath,
                              I know shipping wouldnt be bad,I used to live in the DFW area and am aware of how long it takes to ship and receive fish.I wouldnt want to have a bunch of dead fry arrive and be responsible for them. And we do have alot more members here than on DFB so WELCOME to HOUSTON FISH BOX!!

Comment

Working...
                              X