X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed, Inline water pump

OK. I have this computer

It's water cooled, radiator, pump, big blocks of copper on the processors. Well the pump died one day and all I had was this Rena filter. Works great, really quiet, keeps the temps stable thanks to 2 gallons of water. But its unsightly and I want to use the filter now on my 150 gallon tank with Popeye my MBU puffer.

Does anyone have an inline pump rated at about 300 gph with 1/2 inch inner diameter ports?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Re: Needed, Inline water pump

Just how much did you overclock your computer that you need to cool it that way...LOL?
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

I have a pair of low voltage (1.3v) 1.6ghz Xeon processors running at 2.8ghz (1.6v)
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
      n

Comment

They would do 3.2 with better components, and I think my mother board voltage regulators are weak. along with the power supply
        n

Comment

:think: Looks....Looks Lethal

Comment

When I first hooked up the rena to the computer I didn't put clamps on the hoses. One came flying off and SOAKED the computer. Thankfully when it dried and I got some good clamps on it.. it booted right up! I was more than a little relieved.
            n

Comment

... all of a sudden I feel a little less nerdy!  :wink:

That is awesome!
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

:) thanx!

I am a bit of a nerd.

I have almost 700 gigs hooked up to my modded Xbox.
                I just installed a modchip in my wii too.

I stay away from card battle and fantasy roleplaying games.
                n

Comment

Does the wiikey work?

Comment

works great, Just have to have an older WII. I had to trade with a friend as mine was fresh off the shelf.

They have a hard time with some foreign disks though.
                    I really haven't played the wii  as much as I thought.  I may trade it for a ps3 when GT5 comes in a bundle
                    n

Comment

Working...
                    X