Or Trade: Wild Caught Tropheus Brichardi Ulwile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Or Trade: Wild Caught Tropheus Brichardi Ulwile

So I just got confirmation that what I thought were Canary Cheeks are indeed Ulwile. Disappointed and a complete waste of time. I payed $30 each plus shipping on these fish which totalled $290 after all was said and done and I'm taking a loss regardless. Greg tells me I can get a refund if I ship them back and since I've already payed shipping, I don't want to pay shipping again and I don't even know how to ship fish. So I have 7 up for sell. 2 males and 5 females. $30 each without the shipping. I can't go lower. I'm still at a loss at that price. Will trade for canary cheeks or red rainbows. PM if interested or text for faster response. Pictures and videos in Tropheus and Petro Section. 713-392-1665
    Last edited by Gene D; 11-12-2012, 08:28 PM.
    210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
    125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

At the request of the OP this thread has been cleaned up and returned to the BST forum. It is his option if he wants to create a retailers feedback thread.
    Last edited by Gene D; 11-12-2012, 09:29 PM.
    120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
    180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Good call.

Comment

Thanks Gene. So Greg handled the situation and gave me a refund for all but shipping. So I would like to sell these for $140. PM if interested.
        125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

so he gave a money back and let you keep the fish?
          dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

I spent about $300. He refunded me $210, which was what I payed for the fish, $30 per fish. I am trying to recoup shipping costs, gas, and money lost from taking off of work early to pick them up.
            125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

its good he did that im glad you got your money back bud
              dont bro me if you dont know me!!!!!

Comment

I also must warn that these fish are not acclimated to eating pellets. I have tried but they spit it right back out. They are devouring spirulina flakes and algae wafers, but not NLS yet. That will be the responsibility of the new owner, if they ever leave. If interested give me an offer. I'm willing to trade for some other fish, just ask, I'm open to anything but other brichardi, unless it's canary cheek. They are very healthy.
                125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Originally posted by Gene D View Post
                  At the request of the OP this thread has been cleaned up and returned to the BST forum. It is his option if he wants to create a retailers feedback thread.
                  Are yall retarded?

Can yall not read what gene just posted?

And OP! You asked Gene to do this.
                  I ate my fish that died.

Comment

SMDH... these ninjas hurr.

Comment

Glad Greg stepped up...
                      Last edited by Panda; 11-13-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Gene called me last night and asked me if the situation was resolved. It was so my main focus was to sell the fish. The damage was already done and the people who read it know how the situation was handled. It was more of a discussion than a sell thread. I really don't like giving people a bad name. I just state the facts. And since it was resolved, there's no point in continuing the discussion about Greg.

Fish pending until tomorrow.
                        125g Mdoka White Lip

Comment

Working...
                        X