Your pond snails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Your pond snails

That's right give them to me all of them. Won't be able to pick up until next week. But this gives you plenty of time to catch them right :-)
    130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
    125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
    100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
    55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
    55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
    30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
    30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
    10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

We have a ton of MTS, just no pond snails... (I usually just collect them in the wild and breed them in a bucket on the porch)
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    Desiderius Erasmus
    GHAC President

Comment

I've got a pond snail hatchery No clue how they ended up there, but hey the fish likes to eat them off the walls. Plus I'm getting into puffers soon! You're welcomed to any if you want to come on over and get them. I'm on NW side of Houston though.

Comment

I have a bunch of mts but u gotta come and get them

Comment

Will pea puffers eat MTS? that is what they are for I think I am just going to go to the ditch down the street and catch some I forgot that is how I got them in the first place. my clown loaches and pea puffers are hungry
          130 gallon lake malawi breeding community tank red zebra with true blue male, Mosobo "deep", Rusties, Taiwan reef.
          125 gallon with Carl the crappie and Mrs. C the crawdad
          100 gallon tall Walstad method planted tank
          55 gallon tropical mixture of guppies, platy's, clown loaches
          55 gallon pea puffer planted tank
          30 gallon Cichlid fry tank
          30 gallon planted snowball shrimp tank.
          10 gallon Killi fish australe orange planted tank trying to breed

Comment

my figure 8s attempt to eat the MTS I give them but I don't think they can crack the shell. Pond snails never hit the bottom before the puffers destroy them.

Comment

Pea puffers will eat MTS. They'll suck them out of the shell instead of trying to crush it.

Comment

Originally posted by BCJC82 View Post
                Will pea puffers eat MTS? that is what they are for I think I am just going to go to the ditch down the street and catch some I forgot that is how I got them in the first place. my clown loaches and pea puffers are hungry
                If you're willing to drive to Tomball I'm going to have a ton of MTS soon!
                180g - 2 Red Oscars, 1 Tiger Oscar, 1 JD, Convicts, convicts & more convicts
                75g - 1 Silver Aro, 1 Mean Koi Angel
                50g - Various platy & mollies
                10g - 1 Green Spotted Puffer

Comment

Working...
                X