This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrylic 20 long for sale

This tank was built for a saltwater setup, but I have not installed the overflow yet or drilled it so it will be perfect for a planted aquarium as well.  Tank $125 Coralife MH 150 watt $225, stand $50, combined deal $300

The tank is all 3/8" acrylic.  All of the corners have been rounded over, sanded, and polished.

Kyle
    832-689-4400

Re: Acrylic 20 long for sale

I take it the sump on the bottom is not included?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Beautiful work Kyle!

Sucks that you are leaving the field, wanted to get you to build a custom sump/fuge for my 30g cube...
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I am still going to make custom sumps, just not skimmers.  They are very time consuming and the profit margin is too tight to make a living unless you can mass produce them.

The sump can be included as well, just didn't think anybody here would want it.  There is also a top off resevoir of 4.5 gallons stuffed in next to the sump and an ATO system.  The whole system is available for $400.  Pieced together separately this would be worth $750 plus.

Please give me a call if you are interested as I also have this listed on MARSH and Nano-reef as well.

Comment

whew!

Glad to hear you will still be making sumps!!! I will be contacting you as soon as I get a stand.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hypothetical question, if you where to make a lid for that 20, what do you believe you would charge for the tank then?

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

wow, that's really clean and nice work. i too will contact you to make a sump for my 55 when i go reef.

Comment

Sold!  

I have more material and can make any size tank you want.  Just let me know what you want!

Kyle

Comment

Working...
                X