This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB... Looking for Male fancy guppies

I'm trying to setup a few kids with small fish tanks.    

I'm looking to buy between 30-50 male fancy guppies.  They are not for breeding purposes although I'm sure if the see some female guppies, they'll be happy to reproduce.  I want different types and varieties that I will then distribute to the kids.  The tanks will most likely only house guppies so I'm just looking for lots of different colors.  

Since most of the people "breeding" them would probably want to hold onto the females there should be  extra males to be had.  Right?

Please let me know what you have and how much.  A pic would be great but I can always google.  

Thanks in advance,
    Riaz

Ps.  I'm still looking for filters.  I need at least 4 more  for the kid's tanks which range between 10-29 gallons.  Actually 1 10. 2 20. 2 29 gallon tanks.  

I'm also looking for filters for myself I need another filter for my 125 and I have a 90 gallon that is waiting to be setup when I can get some filters.   55gallon plus filters would be great.   I just picked up a used sump and need a pump for that as well.

Re: WTB... Looking for Male fancy guppies

Mike's tropical fish has tons of really nice reds from what I saw last night.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
    X