This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTB Heaters ASAP

I have like a 10 x 20 building in my backyard that I use for a fish room that is decently insulated.  I only use tank heaters.  The 10 tanks I have running with fish in them keep the humidity up so the temp in the room is warmer than outside.  

I actually have a small tank with a Red Devil (4in) without a heater and he is still alive.  Of course the water is colder than the the rest obviously, but not to the point that he can't survive.

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

We went to Fish Ranch II last night and picked up 8 heaters at a very good price. Charles gave us a good deal on them man if it wasn't so close to the Holidays and I had some money that 180 Ocean Atlantis light colored trim would've came home with me!  They have some rally good prices on their tanks up there. This was only my second time up there but I will be back especially when he gets his order of Tangs in!

Comment

I would go if only it weren't an hour and a half away :(

However, if I ever make it over to the Houston area on a fish store trip, that's one place I'll definitely be stopping in to :)

Comment

i just went and bought the last 9.99 heater, great deal.  Better than paying 29.99 @ petco
          Michael
          Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Working...
          X