This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Angelfish for Sale or Trade

I have 11 small, frisky & always hungry Angelfish that I am looking for new forever homes for.
    These guys are silver & black w/bodies just about dime size, they were free swiming as of 10/22/12 and still have plenty of growing to do!! Asking $2 ea or possibly a trade (let me know what you have).

Pic's below include a pic of the "parent" Angelfish. Not the best of pic's; sorry!!
    Attached Files

are you interested in trade with yellow lab cichlids good size 4-5''

Comment

Sorry; I don't really have a lot of spare room for more fish, although I would be interested in some Pangio Kuhli Loach or Tracked Nerite Snails. :)

I'm planning to get a 30g breeder later this year for some Shellies. So if you have any supplies that would be needed for that tank or maybe some of the following supplies which would work as well: a new 16oz bottle of Prime, Amquel Plus, Stability, Flake Food, Shrimp Pellets, Algae Waffers, Dried Blood Worms, Sponge Filters w/extra sponge, Petrified Wood.

Comment

TTT

Comment

Week-ends coming up, nows the time to start scheduling your Angelfish pick up!! :)

Comment

ttt

Comment

TTT

Comment

TTT

Comment

Still searching for some good homes for theses guys!!!

Comment

Trades prefered, shoot me an offer!!

Comment

Just a few little guys left after this week end!!! Anyone else want some Angels?

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                        X