This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 44 gallon hex anything u offer will be considered

Ok gang, here it is again. got something else.  i want a standard 29 gallon tank with top and light.  NO STAND NECESSARY.  I have a 44 gallon hex tank that has a stand, top, and light.  The tank is virtually scratch free.  Its a couple years old, but recently emptied cause it started leaking from front seam.  the silicone is good but got rubbed in the seam and started drippin.  rest of the silicon on the entire tank is perfect.  just needs the seams done.   its thin silicone to begin with on the seams for viewing so its easy to mess up.  the tank i need for this is a black tank with light, and top.  im still tryin to match my other 29 on my area.

the dimensions i have to work with is 33.5 L x 18 W x no more than 34 T

Re: WTT 44 gallon hex for 29 or larger

check this out on ebay=http://cgi.ebay.com/FISH-TANK-AQUARIUM-REPTILE_W0QQitemZ230200024496QQihZ013QQcategoryZ20 755QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

yeah 36 long is too long.  my hole is 33.5.  i cna get a 29 or a 37 is the biggest i can go.  i have deteremend that by gettin measurements for every tank i find.  lol.  you get my pm?

Comment

ok here it is.  if someone has a 29 or a 37 with lights and top let me konw if you wanna trade.  if not ill sell everything for this one. stand, tank, top, light for 75 bucks.  come get it. if its a 29 or 37 black tank,  its gotta be the tall i guess the call it not sure but i only have a lenght of 33.5 and a width of 18. thanks

Comment

Re: WTT 44 gallon hex for 29 or 37 or you can buy hex

bumpety bump bump

Comment

I don't suppose you'd accept my 1.5 gallon hex as a trade?    Fully set up as of today.  Just needs fish. :)

Comment

yeah i got 3 of those setup.  something alittle bigger. lol.  i have had some offers for a 26, and an actual 29 but the one 29 did have a light or a good lid, and the 26 well, i can sell this tank and go buy new 29 to match the one i have or buy a 37 that would match but be taller for not much more. but id rather trade so my ol lady isnt mad i bougt another tank. lol  bye the way, i have that exact deco in one of my 1.5 for a betta.  but i put a filter filter on mine cause the undergravel thing dont keep it the cleanest.

Comment

Re: 44 gallon hex anything u offer will be considered

BUMP terms have changed.  tank is cheap, or trade for soemthing.  let me konw ill consider most resonable offers

Comment

1$
                  Resident BUM !!!

Comment

.75 cents..... :)

CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

alright smart *** serious offers.

Comment

Don't let them trash your thread like they do everyone elses....you got watch those guys.  They are bad news...
                        Raul
                        PokerFace

Comment

yeah they are. lol.

Comment

....and that's coming from Raul?.....oh yeah.....okay.....

Comment

:angel:
                              Raul
                              PokerFace

Comment

Working...
                              X