Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Butterfly Koi for Sale

Hi everyone!

My koi, the golden snitch, has unfortunately grown too large for me to keep him any longer. He is a very healthy
    butterfly koi that I purchased from Nelson's Water Gardens roughly 2 years ago. I'm guessing he is about 3 years old.
    He is about 19" long. (From nose to the end of the tail) This is an estimate as I can't get him to hold still for long enough to measure!

20130319_115338.jpg20130319_115711.jpg20130319_115802.jpg
    The pond surface is covered in pollen right now so the pictures are a little hard to see. Usually the water is crystal clear. I have a 250 gallon pond and a 40 gallon bog filter.

I live in Northwest Houston/Cypress/ Copperfield. I'm kind of in between all of those. 290 at hwy 6 is like 10 minutes from me.

Requirements for me to sell to you:
    • I must see your pond either in photos or in person. I do not want my pet to go to a bad home
    • cash/paypal is preferred. but checks are acceptable
    • I want to know your experience level with ponds and fish (I know that you probably have decent experience if you're going to invest in a fish at this price, but I want to be extra sure)

Price: $450 but I am willing to negotiate
    this is the price gauge I used, plus other websites

Also I have other fish that I might be willing to sell if given enough incentive :P. They are of unknown breed. Probably either koi/comet or comet/fantail crosses. They are really cute though.
    Last edited by xomoosexo; 03-19-2013, 02:23 PM.
Working...
X