SW fish for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: SW fish for sale

I have decided to go a different direction with my tank and start doing my hippocampus erectus again. So gotta get rid of some of my livestock. I have a breeding pair of false percs, she has laid a few times but peppermint shrimp or crabs get to them before me every time. They find them before I do. They would do great in tank by themselves for breeding, then once eggs hatch pop them back into your main tank. I don't have a lot of room for a bunch of tanks or else I would do that. Asking $60 for the pair. Also have a blue damsel you can just have if you take the clowns.

Have some miscellaneous things too; Emerald Crab, Peppermint Shrimp, Orange Linka Starfish. Make offer on these.

Will also be selling my lighting too, going to move on to some LED's, won't need the wattage I have now. It's an Odyssea 178 Watt Metal Halide fixture. I believe it's 18"-24" with extendable legs. 150 watt HexArc 14 K, just bought the bulb for it 2 days ago, has about 12 hours on it so far. Two 14 watt t-5 actinic bulbs and four blue moonlight LED's. All on separate switches and the halide has an electric ballast. Also have cooling fan for the top vent on its own power supply. Fixture itself is only around 2 months old. Asking $140.00 for it. Bulb alone cost me $60.00 just two days ago, will also throw in the 15 K bulb the fixture came with (was too white for me.) The hexarc has an AWESOME deep blue coloration.

PM if interested. May possibly trade for LED setups. I'm still going to have some zoas, palys, GSP, Xenia and Leathers. So I would like it to be sufficient enough for those. Can also text for pictures; 740fournineseven9086.
    “Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.”
Working...
X