Cichlids for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Cichlids for sale

I am wanting to move some livestock around and I need to free up some of what I have to do it. I hate to give up these guys and gals but in order to better home my Discus I need the big tank.

All of the fish below I have had since they were fry. All are great eaters and all have been in the same 150gal tank together so they all play well with others. All have been kept in water about 78 degrees. They love NLS, Cichild Crisps. Cichild Sticks, Brine Shrimp, flake food and about anything else you give them. They know feeding time and will come to you when you walk up to the glass (they are a little spoiled)

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email.. MichelleRenee68@gmail.com

I am happy to work deals if you wish to purchase multiple groups.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

* Will consider trades of.... Discus (any size), Green Terrors, Lg Pleco, and Various Tetras (dither fish), Eheim filter media (charcoal etc)

2 large Oscars (about 10"-12") $75.00 for both OBO

2 Firemouth (about 4") $20.00 for both OBO

3 Red Cheek Severum 2), 5" / 1) 4" $45.00 all 3 OBO

3 Blood Red Parrots (about 4") $25.00 all 3 OBO

The following fish have been spoken for and I will hold for a short time before re-listing.

1 Venustus (about 6") $15.00 OBO SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

2 Jack Dempsey 1) 6" / 1) 4 1/2" SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

1.Yellow Lab (about 4") $7.00 OBO SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

3 Jewel (including a proven pair) (about 4") $20.00 all 3 OBO SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

2 Rusty's (about 3 1/2" - 4") $15.00 for both OBO SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

1 Convict (about 3 1/2") $7.00 OBO SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

2.. mystery cichlids...2 mated and I am unsure what these 2 are (Elec Blue shaped body).. FREE to whomever wants them. SOLD (Pick-up Pending)

Last edited by MichelleRenee68; 06-08-2013, 05:46 PM. Reason: UPDATE

BUMP..... All prices are OBO...

I need these guys in news homes so I can move my Discus to the big tank.

Comment

I need these guys re-homed... make me offer or if you have any of the trades I am looking for, that is good too :)

Comment

ok, what am I doing wrong? I really need to find new homes for these guys and gals.

Comment

MAKE ME AN OFFER.....

Comment

Nightly bumping

Comment

I need these guys re-homed.... please make me an offer.

Comment

Working...
              X