This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trade: 35 Uwiles for

The fish are Wild Caught Tropheus Brichardi Ulwile, they were imported by Old World Exotic and Derek has had them for about 6 months.

They have been living in his 330 Gallon 7ft x 30in x 30in aquarium eating New Life Spectrum - Cichlid Formula 1mm pellet.

He has taken really good care of them, and has not had one case of bloat with these fish.

They are very healthy and robust fish, with excellent color markings, that look exactly how Ulwile should look.

The fry I've seen are very orange and brown striped and look really cute, too bad some huge Clown Loaches are getting them some little Tropheus snacks from time to time  or there would be more of them.

The fish are acclimated to Houston Water pH of 7.8 and from what I can remember from looking at them this past weekend, I would say 95% of the fish are 4 to 4.5" in sized.  They are some (1-3) really large males in there that might push 5"

I am not sure how many of them there is, but the fish are worth atleast $15-20 each for a hobbyist price easy.  

Anything less than $10-12 per fish, and your giving them away in my opinion.
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

I can vouch for derek, I just saw these guys on saturday, they look really healthy. Someone would be getting a good colony of fish here...

Comment

My offer still stands and I have still not recieved any pm in regards to it.

I am getting ready to leave now so if my offer is accepted I will see it saturday.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
        X