Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Barrel Container Pond Kit $40 (Sold!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Barrel Container Pond Kit $40 (Sold!)

When I got this, I had dreams of making a little planted container pond to greet my guests. Well, honestly, I don't get that many and I already have a full-sized koi pond and a couple aquariums to take care of and will probably add another one soon. Kit will include: real kentucky whiskey half barrel (not plastic), preformed plastic liner, real bamboo spitter (not resin) with mini pump, floating cork planter, gravel and goldfish if you want them. You could line the barrel and have two container ponds or use the barrel as a planter and have a container pond etc. Or I'll trade this plus pay cash for a good sized aquarium and stand.

Thanks,
    Bun

Re: FS: Barrel Container Pond Kit $40

I think I'd kind of like to have this....if no one jumps all over you to get it....let me know and I'll take it.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Also forgot, got some large planted water lily bulbs too for $7 a piece or 3 for $20. The barrel will fit 2. Forgot the colors of the flowers but they'll grow come spring time.

Comment

How many lily bulbs do you have? How far away is spring? What types of goldfish are in the container?

Comment

I see the fish now NVM. Can I have a discount if i don't take the whiskey barrel?

And when said "How far away is spring?" i wasn't referring to the month.  

Comment

...that was funny.  That is how I read it too.
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

Just plain common goldfish. Spring is between north houston and the woodlands AND winter and summer.  :wink:  I've got a nice sized panda goldfish and some small koi I could sell too. I think I have about 5 bulbs, but they could probably actually be split further, I just don't have any more containers. I don't want to piece out the barrel kit just yet unless somebody offer to buy just the barrel.

Comment

Okay, I'll throw in a planted water lily bulb that I'll pre-fertilize to get ready for spring. Be the envy of all of your barrel-less neighbors.

Comment

Did you happen to see my first reponse?  :)

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

People kind of hopped, but not really jumping all over it. Sent you a pm Cichlidfan.

Comment

Re: FS: Barrel Container Pond Kit $40 (Sold, I think!!)

Thanks Bun for the complete description, Yes, I would like to buy this kit and pick it up this weekend.

CF

Comment

Re: FS: Barrel Container Pond Kit $40 (Sold, I think!!)

Thanks Steve! Let's PM the details later.

Comment

Working...
                        X