This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 55g, 30Lg & 20g

I can't believe my luck. Just as soon as I get my tanks all set-up and running, I find I need to expand my business which means my hobby has to go because it's taking up too much room in my salon. I have:

55g w/double lighted canopy, brand new heater and almost brand new Bio-Wheel filter. Comes with gravel, rocks, air pump and bubble wall.
    It's been set up and running but no fish in it.

30gL comes with filter, heater, bubble wall, gravel, rocks and a few artifical plants. No lights or canopy.

20g comes with filter, heater, bubble wall, gravel, rocks and artifical plants. No canopy or lights.

No leaks, no scratches and the 55g is painted black on the backside. I'll need at least a day to dismantle before pick up.

Make reasonable offer and it's yours. Please contact me at  eclarke@voyager.net.

EC

Re: FOR SALE: 55g, 30Lg & 20g

Do these have stands? And by canopy do you mean light housings or the glass lids?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sorry to hear about that.

I'll take the 30g...
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

i hate to hear that you have to put this on hold....but "life is something that happens while we're busy making plans, -John Lennon".....good luck with your sale and your business.....jump on and say hey once in a while though....

Comment

Yes, canopy is the top. That's what we used to call them 30 years ago. And, no, no stands. I build a tri-level stand to hold all three.

Tim....make me an offer I can't refuse.

And, Loretta, I still have my 10g so I'm not out of fishes quit yet. If I had room in my house for these, they would not be sold but I don't.

EC

Comment

How much for the 55gal?

Comment

I have to be honest.......I have no clue what these three tanks are worth. I've mislaid all my receipts and with my new business equipment coming in shortly, I don't have time to hunt for them. I'm going to have to trust you to make me a fair offer. I don't like to quibble so I'm leaving it up to interested parties to say, "I'll give you ........for this tank or that".

EC

Comment

What are the dimensions of that  20G?

Comment

$100 for the 55Gal tank + accessories.. Let me know..

Comment

Working...
                  X