This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Oak Canopy for 58 Gallon For Sale

Custom built and very stout oak canopy for sale. It came with a 58 gallon set up that I bought and I don't feel like stripping it to restain it. It will fit any tank that is within 36" wide by 18" deep. It is stained a "honey oak" color now. I can provide pics later tonight when I get back home.

Asking $75 but open to offers.

Re: Custom Oak Canopy for 58 Gallon For Sale

Not even an offer???  I know somebody out there has an Oceanic 58 out there that needs a canopy.  For a little more money I can even throw in all the stuff to strip it with if you don't think it will match.

Let me know.

Comment

Sorry, not a fan of canopy's.

Patience grasshopper.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yeah, me either.....it came with the deal.  I had planned to use it but once it was all said and done, it just didn't quite fit the look that I was going for.  The massive PC fixture over the top looks too good....and will look better when the T5 is there!!!

Comment

Two suggestions, #1pictures, and #2 auction, or up coming GHAC swap meet.

If you get no offers.

GL

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
          X