X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention fish Lovers

Proven Wonder Spa for the tropical fishes in South East Asia

Ketapang leaf (( Indian Almond or Terminalia Catappa ) )

How we use this wonder leaves in South East Asia:

Secret Recipe for Breeding Tropical Fish

Ketapang leaves are used by tropical fish farm breeders and fish hobbyist to create brackish water  
    to promote healing and breeding for tropical fishes, such as discus ,Guppies, Betas, Arowanas, Tetras,  ,Gouramis, and so on...in fact i have used to to reduce stress for my africa cichlids

The leaves are put into the water to release anti-bacterial substances .
    The colour of the water will turns to brown gradually , creating an environment of black water.

Almond leaves actually release organic acids like humic and tannins. This
    lowers the pH. They help to absorb harmful chemicals and thus create a soothing enviroment for the fishes.

Beside creating a natural environment and induces spawning,
    it also controls or reduces the PH level of water, thus it is also one of the best organic water conditioner . They are known to have antibacteria,
    antifungal, stress relieve and immune boosting properties for all tropical fishes too.

These  wonder leaves have  antibacterial properties  which minimize the chances of bacterial infections,
    improve health, stimulate the natural environment of fish who hail from soft, acidic waters, stimulate breeding conditions and harden scales
    which minimize chances of skin diseases and pathogens . It is capable of healing wounds and regenerate mucous coating and fins for the fish

Quote from Dr Robert J Goldstein a  aquarist consultant, "

In southeast Asia, betta breeders add a dried leaf to provide a surface for the bubblenest and to leach substances that protect the fry from diseases. As the leaves decay, they also provide detritus to grow extract-resistant infusoria for the babies. Of 35 aromatic (ring structure) substances identified from these leaves, noteworthy were benzene-acetaldehyde, acetones, and sabinen-hydrate. The first is strongly antimicrobial, and several of the 35 others destroy microbial cell membranes.

“So these leaves are not simply sources of stains and tannins and other acids as we would get from oak or hickory, but rich in many other kinds of complex and highly effective chemicals with a wide range of physiological and antimicrobial effects.”

Overall to put it simple, it is just about creating the happy enviroment for your fish.

Actually i am  a fish lover who will like to promote these leaves to the wonderful people here.

I am offering a sale package as below

5 leaves  -  2.50 USD

10 Leaves - 4 USD

20 Leaves - 7 USD

30 leaves - 9 USD

50 leaves - 11 USD

** Please take note the above rate is not inclusive of delivery cost.

Sorce of the leaves:

Although i can find these leaves from some residential locations in Singapore but i would rather source from the limited rain forest while tracking in there. This further  ensure the leaves are free from any harmful chemical from the streets . ( Trust me, there are chemicals which cannot be easily be get rid of by just washing)

Please do advise me your location so that i can source for the cheapest delivery cost for you. Thank you.

I will send out the leaves within 1- 2 days of getting the payment ( Cost of leaves plus delivery cost).

Paypal is my prefered mode of payment.

Please do email or pm me if you need to pay through other options.

Please do email  or pm me any queries regarding the usage of the leaves.

sgboon@hotmail.com

Thank You for the kind attention.

Regards
    BoOoN

Re: Attention fish Lovers

Whats Paypay?  

Comment

Thank for the reminder

Comment

This is good stuff for those trying to breed ornamental shrimps too!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Do you breed shrimp with this/???  i have no experience with breeding shrimp yet...but this sure sounds cool

Comment

Working...
          X