This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 55 gal stand

I have the tank, all I need is the stand. Please, if you have one or know of anyone that has one, let me know! I've had the tank for about 4 months now and my 30 is finally stabilized enough that I can upgrade safely.

Let me know if you have anything.

Re: WTB 55 gal stand

If you can't find one from anyone on here check walmart. I think they have some for cheaper than a lfs.
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Good idea - never thought of that. Seems everyone has tons of stands for other tanks, but never 55.  Sad :(

Comment

If you are comfortable working with wood, there are a lot of DIY plans online.  I googled "How to build an aquarium stand" and got a lot of ideas, from incredibly simple ones to ones that require a bit more work.

One that I really liked was this one made to look like an ADA Stand.  You could use simple stain and lacquer instead of formica to cover it instead to make it a bit easier and probably cheaper.

I am picking one up at some point this week though as part of a deal I got. I don't know how you feel about driving to The Woodlands to get it, and I don't have pictures of it for a couple days, but I'd be willing to sell it to you and then build one for myself if that interests you.

Comment

I have a stand you can buy, 55 gal, all wood not particle board, good condition and you can have the leaky tank that goes with it too....
          50 bucks or trade me something good.

Comment

Working...
          X