This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 300 GALLON TO 500 GALLON

I'm looking to upgrade my tank from a 180 to a 300 to 500 gallon. If you know of any for sale please let me know.

Thanks
    Steven

Re: WTB 300 GALLON TO 500 GALLON

Is there a certain price range that you are looking for?

Glass or Acryllic?

Drilled?

Does any of this matter?

I know someone who may be getting rid of a ~350 gallon tank.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I'm open right now! i think i want glass but not dead set on one or the other!

Comment

8) cool 8)
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Hmmm...I may know a person also.

What is your budget? Do you need tank and stand only?

Comment

I do need a tank and stand! I'm really looking for the best deal but i was hoping under 1500 if possible...  To be honest i don't really know how much to expect. I have a MBU and I just want to go ahead and upgrade now before he gets to big!

Comment

ok...let me call the guy!

Comment

He will grow a little bit faster in a larger tank too, when mine was 1.5" in a 55 and I thought he grew quickly, then he went in a 125 long and grew even faster! Does yours have an intense personality? I know mine would get upset at me if I went on vacation or away even for a weekend and wouldn't look at me when I fed and would even refuse to eat for a few days. I learned to tickle him under his belly and then he would eat again. Watch those teeth though, I wouldn't recommend trying to tickle yours unless you really really think you know him, even then I was always worried about losing a finger or the tip of one!

Comment

Yeah i got mine when he was about 4" and now he is 15". Mine is so great! I love MBU's but mine can be really mean if he is not fed the same time every day. Meaning he is a big brat. He has eaten all of my sucker fish and catfish and one yellow lab! I know thats really bad but i refuse to get rid of him. So he now lives by himself and always will i think! I feed him so much food too.  He looks like a large bowling pin! I do rub on his back every so often, but i do worry he will take a finger and since i'm a Massage Therapist i must be careful.

Comment

You need to insure your hands.

Comment

Hey  Steven, hows the puff doing? Did you find your big tank?
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                      n

Comment

Hey  Steven, hows the puff doing? Did you find your big tank?
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                        n

Comment

Originally posted by Steven";p="
                          I'm looking to upgrade my tank from a 180 to a 300 to 500 gallon. If you know of any for sale please let me know.

Thanks
                          Steven
                          What does your 180 look like?

Comment

Working...
                          X