This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLVED WTB: Fluval FX5

Show me what you got. I need one that's in good working condition, preferably with media.

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Re: WTB: Fluval FX5

Andy (fishland) did have them on sale for $199.00 new w/o media.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

how long ago was this?

Comment

Like early March, but Andy would most likely give it to you at that price if he has one in his store. He's been very nice to me recently after my initial tribulations I had with him.

Give him or them a call....I'm sure he would do it.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Will do, thanks Steve. If anyone else has a used one they'd like to give up, post it up please!

Comment

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

thanks, but i think he ended up selling those. i pm'd him quite a few times about them

Comment

hahha, yeah, right after i post the link, he posted SOLD or was it GONE, lol...

Comment

Re: SOLVED WTB: Fluval FX5

pickin' this up today at lunch. thanks for your suggestions everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X