This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 90-gallon tank

Hi there, I am looking for a 90-gallon non-reef-ready tank, preferably with dark wood stand and canopy. Thanks so much!

Re: Looking for 90-gallon tank

Hi, welcome to HoustonFishBox! I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend, but here's one...

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

Would you be interested in a 110 with stand canopy & light?
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

You beat me to it. That was what I was going to ask
        There is no "normal" life, it's just life so get on with it.

210g Mixed Reef Build
        http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/n...10 Reef Build/

430g Mixed Reef Build
        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0507711&type=3

Comment

reg. or reef-ready

i have a 90 gallon reef-ready stainless steel bowfront stand and canopy

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the replies!

I don't think the reef-ready 90 gallon will work for us, as we want to use it exclusively as a plant tank. But thank you so much for asking!

As far as the 110s, I am concerned that they may be a little too tall for us (30 inches, right?), but we're not 100 percent sure yet. I would be interested in learning more about the tanks, stands, lights, canopies and prices you have in mind, if y'all don't mind.

Thanks again!

Comment

I can sell you a 90-gallon non-reef-ready tank (1year old), with dark wood stand and canopy, however you need to take the plants (over 20 different species), the fish (7 species), canister filter, lights, heater and power head.

Comment

Hi there, We are interested. How much are you asking for the tank et al? Also, if it's not too much trouble, we would love to see pictures. Thanks so much! :)

Comment

Hi Bogdan, The tank looks great! Thanks for the video. Could you tell us a little more about the aquarium? Is the tank typically sized (48 inches long)? Also, what size and brand is the canister filter, what type of lights do you have, and how much are you asking for the setup? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X