X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 48" PC aquarium lights for my tank

Ok,

after asking 8 billion questions, I think what I want for my tank is power compact lights.  I need at least 225 watts.

This is for a 75 gallon planted tank.

Looking to spend under 150.00 if possible (if I am way underestimating the price, please let me know)

Also, let me know what kind of bulbs are in it.  I can buy new bulbs if it is rigged for saltwater, I just need to know, because I am using it for a freshwater planted tank.

Thanks!

I also might be in the market for a CO2 rig, if anyone is getting rid of one.  I don't care how many pounds it is, just want something more reliable than home made CO2.  I am bidding for one on ebay, so I will know for sure in a few days.
    Kris

Re: WTB 48" PC aquarium lights for my tank

Get with delock and see if he has anything....if not it's time to stroll on over to MARSHReef.com cause there's usually something over there.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Delock doesn't at the moment.

No luck on MARSH really - nothing the right size, or it is more light than I need at a price I can't afford.  Still checking back though.

Delock said he would let me know if he found something.  

Last time I posted about lights people were asking me what I needed and I didn't have a clue, so I thought I would re-post it with what I was looking for once I figured it out.  I will probably buy something off of aquatraders if nothing comes up in the next few days.

Kris

Comment

Well, I would use whatever I had at this time, and look for something to come along. Be sure to browse over Craigslist too, but FishLady had a very nice 75 gln planted tank last year and she was using a standard coralife fixture with twin glowlamps and CO2.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Kris,

Find txfatcat...he have some for sale

Comment

Working...
          X