Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT 20 gallon tall for 20L or other...

I've got a 20 Tall tank that I would like to trade for a 20 Long, or another tank that is about 20 gallons.

The focus here is to gain more floor space in the tank, its for shellies so it doesnt need to be very tall.

anybody have anything that fits the bill?

edit:  I've also got a glass top for it, one pane is cracked but the plastic hinge and cover holds it in place so its not a big deal, and I have a light that has a 24in bulb, but the fixture is wider so it hangs off on either side... if you can include a glass top and light then I will include them, otherwise its tank only, as I have another 20T that can use the glass and light...

Re: WTT 20 gallon tall for 20L or other...

I'm glad to see your sticking with the shellies...have you found/seen anymore?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i have a 29g with black silicone. would u b interested in purchasing it? i also have 2 fluval4+ internal power filters rated at 260gph each.lmk
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

sorry, my cousin typed that, i meant to put i have a 29g with black silicone, just the tank. also i have 2 fluval 4+ internal powerfilters, rated at 260gph each, if u would like tp purchase those. but the 29g is for trade kids
        FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

havnt seen anymore... but I'm not really one to abandon fish on a whim, or miscount...

Comment

Red Devil,  are the dimensions on that tank 30 1/4 x 12 1/2 x 18 3/4?

do you have glass and a light that fit it (moreso the glass then the light)

not sure about the black silicone... seems like it would make the corners seem bigger, instead of minimizing them...
            I dont think I've ever seen an aquarium with black silicone tho.

I think I'll wait and see if anyone else has something I'm more interested in makes me an offer... but right now your definitely on the short list.

Comment

JStrider,

I believe I have both a 15 gallon and 20 gallon long will check the measurements tomorrow and get back with you on this thread.  I can just trade tank for tank.  I would rather have the 29 high.  Later, ken

Comment

JStrider,

I believe I have a 20g long in dark wood trim; it measures what you say above but think it is only about 12.5 " tall.  Let me know if you are interested in the trade.  Later, ken

Comment

Working...
                X