This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleco and fantail trade or take

they are too big for my small 10 gallon...i need to get rid of them...currently i have 4 platies and i want more smaller fish for my tank and some plants
    will the LFS accept my fish if i give it to them...also if any1 wants them they can have them...but u need to be near sugarland area

pleco is 6 inches

and fantail is big too

Re: Pleco and fantail trade or take

i sent u a pm

Comment

some pics

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

Molocha - I don't have any small fish that would work in your tank, but I do have some plants if you want to trade for them.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

You need some Platys and some small Sailfin Mollies? You can just have them, I live near Sugarland sorta.  Meyerland near Hillcroft...I have some cool varieties of Platy, and I have had so many fry born a while back (more still show up occasionally from stored sperm  spawns) that I have way too many.
          I like plecos, and I have several in each tank.
          I assume the pleco is a Common Brown?I have had several for a while now.
          Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

yes i think its the common brown...im not really sure...i got him when he was small and now hes a beast....if u want u can have the fantail as well...currently i have 5 platies that i got from petco...

Comment

Working...
            X