This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTB: interesting shrimp

I get the filter media at Air Filters Inc. But I was going to take some to the auction to give out if I can make it. If you would like I can bring some of that for you also.
    Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Sounds fabulous!  Thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by Krisvalkyrie";p="
        Let me know how much on the yellows, I am definitely interested :)
        3 dollars each, Kris. I got these shipped to me from Pennsylvania so definitely a different bloodline.

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Sounds fabulous!  Thanks :)
          Your welcome!  :)

Comment

How many yellows do you have for sale?

Kris

Comment

Krisvalkyrie, about how many sponge filters would you like? Just trying to get a head count in-case I need to get more supplies.

Thanks  :)

Comment

hey kris, how is the shrimp doing?  they should breed like there is no tomorrow, i sold over half of my stock, and they just triple the amount... they breed faster then roach...

Comment

How many yellows do you have for sale?

Kris
                  Dozens.

Mark
                  What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Fishboyt - regarding Filters - I need a few - bring a selection of your two different sizes.  I will want at least 2, not sure how many though.

Mahoro - I am not sure.  I can never count that many, but I have a LOT of java moss in the tank.  I was thinking about putting some in my new planted tank though, so more is always better.  There are a lot of very big deep red ones :)  They are beautiful, but for the longest time, none of them were carrying eggs.  The ones I got from you were pretty tiny, so it took a bit.  Now there are many with eggs.   At any one time I look at the tank I see 4-5 pregnant ones.

Mark - I kind of overstretched my budget this week, can I get back to you on those yellows until after my cichlids sell?

Kris

Comment

[quote="Krisvalkyrie";p="92121"]Fishboyt - regarding Filters - I need a few - bring a selection of your two different sizes.  I will want at least 2, not sure how many though.

Okay!  :)

Comment

Mark - I kind of overstretched my budget this week, can I get back to you on those yellows until after my cichlids sell?
                        Kris
                        Sure Kris. They're not goin' anywhere. If I get a run of sales, I'll save you some.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

kris: sounds great, glad to know they are doing fine...

Comment

Working...
                          X