Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB! New to the fishworld! Looking for a tank. 55g.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB! New to the fishworld! Looking for a tank. 55g.

Hey all! I check out this site every so often to see pictures and see what's going on, and after wanting to be involved in the fish hobby for a while I have decided to finally get a tank and get involved. I'm looking for a big tank, preferably 55gallons, also preferably with stand/hood/lights/maybe a filter or heater or therm. I was hoping there would be something like that, or maybe a little bit smaller tank, for under $200. If anyone has anything like that, I'm looking to get it next weekend as well. Any questions I guess hit me up! Thanks for giving me all the information that I've read on this forum already over the past while, and look forward to joining the community. Thanks in advance.

Re: WTB! New to the fishworld! Looking for a tank. 55g.

Dude check out my thread.  I have a 55 gallon with EVERYTHING You need.  Tank, stand, tops, lights, filters, and even heaters for $200.  

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.
    ADA mini-m planted
    ADA mini-m riparium
    ADA 30-C nano reef
    ADA 90-P community Tanganyikan
    ADA 120-p overflow Full reef in progress
    Eheim 90cm SA biotope
    110g Peacocks

Comment

Welcome to the box akfa, good luck on your journey into the aquatic hobby....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

welcome  akfa,  glad you decided to jump on in & get wet.

screename,   that's a nice, clean setup !!     hope your just getting something else your wanting.
        "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
        "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
        -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Working...
        X