This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for marsilea quadrifolia

If anyone has some or knows where to get some please pm me. Thank you.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Looking for marsilea quadrifolia

A few months ago I saw some marsilea at Fish Bowl in Pearland. I think it was quadrifolia but I'm not positive it that was the variety. It's been a couple of months so I'm not sure if they still have some but they may.

Comment

No body I know here in Houston have it but Fish Gallery can order it for you. Florida aquatic nurseries have it in stock all the time.
      regards,
      Luis

Comment

Thanks courtney and Luis. That gives me some places to start looking.

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
        X