X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB male swordtail

Looking for Hi-Fin male sword tail Red, orange or Tuxcedo
    cash or trade
    south side of town - the more south the better.
    Thanks
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: WTB male swordtail

Howdy Bob,

I was fishing in my tubs yesterday and found a couple small red/orange hifin males.  They may grow larger and are from big stock.  I will have to look in some other barrels to see what I have.  You are welcome to one of these and trading is good.  Hope to fish in some of the other barrels this week.  Or I have some larger full size males out of the hifins if you would rather have one of those.  I had many males earlier in the year, then lost some.  Later, ken

Comment

Re: WTB male swordtail

One of the young males will do fine if they are mature.
      I cleaned out the java moss in my sword tail tank and split the pineapples in one tank and the red/orange/tuxcedo in another and when I got through I realized that there were no males in my red/orange/tux tank.  I have 1 hifin orange fem, 1 lyretaile orange fem and one tux fem that are pregnant and droping babes, I even have some 1/2" fry, so in 6 months I should have lots of males but I just need something to keep them pregnant until then.  By the way, the tuxcedo fry look fantastic.

Thanks
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
      X